Careers & Vacancies
| Print |
Post: Systems Developer
- Resolving live issues and providing support solutions
- User training
- Customizing Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) systems at release levels from NAV2009.
- Working on Navision development for University Management System, software development, modification on tables, forms, reports, data ports and menus.
- Integrating enhancements into Navision.
- Testing new functions and implementing security measures
Qualifications and Experience
BSc. Computer Science/ Information Systems
- Certified Navision Developer
- Have at least two years experience with C/Side and C/AL programming languages and working with Navision
- Have the ability to code from scratch
- Have SQL 2008, Visual Studio 2008, Visual Source Safe experience
- Be familiar with NAV and SharePoint integration
- Have a thorough understanding of the Financial Accounting, Procurement and Human Resources modules.
All applications should be forwarded to:
The Deputy Registrar Human Resources
Women's University in Africa
Cnr Brighton/Upper East Rd (Education Services Centre)
N.B: Closing date for all applications is the 10th of Nov 2013.